fashion, anti-fashion, and heteroglossia in urban Senegal
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1992 American Anthropological Association
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 19–33, February 1992
How to Cite
HEATH, D. (1992), fashion, anti-fashion, and heteroglossia in urban Senegal. American Ethnologist, 19: 19–33. doi: 10.1525/ae.1992.19.1.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- submitted 6 April 1990; revised version submitted 4 September 1990; accepted 1 November 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!