national texts and gendered lives: an ethnography of television viewers in a North Indian city
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1993 American Anthropological Association
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 543–563, August 1993
How to Cite
MANKEKAR, P. (1993), national texts and gendered lives: an ethnography of television viewers in a North Indian city. American Ethnologist, 20: 543–563. doi: 10.1525/ae.1993.20.3.02a00050
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted June 23, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!