cultural interpretations and intracultural variability in Navajo beliefs about breastfeeding
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1993 American Anthropological Association
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 781–796, November 1993
How to Cite
WRIGHT, A. L., BAUER, M., CLARK, C., MORGAN, F. and BEGISHE, K. (1993), cultural interpretations and intracultural variability in Navajo beliefs about breastfeeding. American Ethnologist, 20: 781–796. doi: 10.1525/ae.1993.20.4.02a00060
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted April 21, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!