cultural politics in an age of statistics: numbers, nations, and the making of Basque identity
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1993 American Anthropological Association
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 818–843, November 1993
How to Cite
URLA, J. (1993), cultural politics in an age of statistics: numbers, nations, and the making of Basque identity. American Ethnologist, 20: 818–843. doi: 10.1525/ae.1993.20.4.02a00080
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted April 5, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!