culture, genuine and spurious: the politics of Indianness in the Vaupés, Colombia
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1995 American Anthropological Association
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 3–27, February 1995
How to Cite
JACKSON, J. E. (1995), culture, genuine and spurious: the politics of Indianness in the Vaupés, Colombia. American Ethnologist, 22: 3–27. doi: 10.1525/ae.1995.22.1.02a00010
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted October 27, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!