accessibility as a discourse of space in Canadian housing cooperatives
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1995 American Anthropological Association
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 589–601, August 1995
How to Cite
RODMAN, M. and COOPER, M. (1995), accessibility as a discourse of space in Canadian housing cooperatives. American Ethnologist, 22: 589–601. doi: 10.1525/ae.1995.22.3.02a00070
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted December 12, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!