love and marriage in a Sri Lankan Muslim community: toward a reevaluation of Dravidian marriage practices
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 698–716, November 1996
How to Cite
DE MUNCK, V. C. (1996), love and marriage in a Sri Lankan Muslim community: toward a reevaluation of Dravidian marriage practices. American Ethnologist, 23: 698–716. doi: 10.1525/ae.1996.23.4.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted October 30, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!