Contesting the margins of modernity: women, migration, and consumption in Thailand
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 37–61, February 1997
How to Cite
Mills, M. B. (1997), Contesting the margins of modernity: women, migration, and consumption in Thailand. American Ethnologist, 24: 37–61. doi: 10.1525/ae.19188.8.131.52
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!