The Crucible of Cultural Politics: Reworking "Development" in Zimbabwe's Eastern Highlands
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 654–689, August 1999
How to Cite
Moore, D. S. (1999), The Crucible of Cultural Politics: Reworking "Development" in Zimbabwe's Eastern Highlands. American Ethnologist, 26: 654–689. doi: 10.1525/ae.19220.127.116.114
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!