Faith and its fulfillment: agency, exchange, and the Fijian aesthetics of completion
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 31–51, February 2000
How to Cite
Miyazaki, H. (2000), Faith and its fulfillment: agency, exchange, and the Fijian aesthetics of completion. American Ethnologist, 27: 31–51. doi: 10.1525/ae.2000.27.1.31
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!