From being to becoming: Nüshu and sentiments in a Chinese rural community
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 422–439, August 2004
How to Cite
Liu, F.-w. (2004), From being to becoming: Nüshu and sentiments in a Chinese rural community. American Ethnologist, 31: 422–439. doi: 10.1525/ae.2004.31.3.422
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!