Dealing with uncertainty: Shamans, marginal capitalism, and the remaking of history in postsocialist Mongolia
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 127–147, February 2007
How to Cite
BUYANDELGERIYN, M. (2007), Dealing with uncertainty: Shamans, marginal capitalism, and the remaking of history in postsocialist Mongolia. American Ethnologist, 34: 127–147. doi: 10.1525/ae.2007.34.1.127
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!