The “I” in the gene: Divided property, fragmented personhood, and the making of a genetic privacy law
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 375–386, May 2007
How to Cite
EVERETT, M. (2007), The “I” in the gene: Divided property, fragmented personhood, and the making of a genetic privacy law. American Ethnologist, 34: 375–386. doi: 10.1525/ae.2007.34.2.375
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!