Publicity, privacy, and “happy deaths” in Fiji
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 706–720, November 2007
How to Cite
TOMLINSON, M. (2007), Publicity, privacy, and “happy deaths” in Fiji. American Ethnologist, 34: 706–720. doi: 10.1525/ae.2007.34.4.706
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!