Ray McDermott is a professor of education and anthropology at Stanford University.
Culture as Disability
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1995 American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 324–348, September 1995
How to Cite
McDermott, R. and Varenne, H. (1995), Culture as Disability. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 26: 324–348. doi: 10.1525/aeq.1995.26.3.05x0936z
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!