Lessons from Imagining the World Trade Center Site: An Examination of Public Space and Culture
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 395–405, September 2002
How to Cite
Low, S. M. (2002), Lessons from Imagining the World Trade Center Site: An Examination of Public Space and Culture. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 33: 395–405. doi: 10.1525/aeq.2002.33.3.395
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!