Creating Classroom Cultures: One Teacher, Two Lessons, and a High-Stakes Test
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 57–75, March 2007
How to Cite
Valli, L. and Chambliss, M. (2007), Creating Classroom Cultures: One Teacher, Two Lessons, and a High-Stakes Test. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 38: 57–75. doi: 10.1525/aeq.2007.38.1.57
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!