Paradox, Ambiguity, and the Re-Creation of Self: Reflections on a Narrative from Nepal
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Anthropology and Humanism
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 22–33, June 2004
How to Cite
McHugh, E. (2004), Paradox, Ambiguity, and the Re-Creation of Self: Reflections on a Narrative from Nepal. Anthropology and Humanism, 29: 22–33. doi: 10.1525/anhu.2004.29.1.22
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!