Mass Analysis of Flaking Debris: Studying the Forest Rather Than the Tree
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Alternative Approaches to Lithic Analysis
1, 1989 pages 85–118
How to Cite
Ahler, S. A. (1989), Mass Analysis of Flaking Debris: Studying the Forest Rather Than the Tree. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 1: 85–118. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.19184.108.40.206
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!