Facts and Values in the Archeological Eye: Discussion of “The Powers of Observation”
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Powers of Observation: Alternative Views in Archeology
2, 1990 pages 113–119
How to Cite
Gero, J. (1990), Facts and Values in the Archeological Eye: Discussion of “The Powers of Observation”. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 2: 113–119. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!