Simulating Mammoth Hunting and Extinction: Implications for the Late Pleistocene of the Central Russian Plain
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Hunting and Animal Exploitation in the Later Paleolithic and Mesolithic of Eurasia
4, 1993 pages 163–178
How to Cite
Mithen, S. (1993), Simulating Mammoth Hunting and Extinction: Implications for the Late Pleistocene of the Central Russian Plain. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 4: 163–178. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.1922.214.171.124
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!