Variability and Function among Gravette Points from Southwestern France
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Hunting and Animal Exploitation in the Later Paleolithic and Mesolithic of Eurasia
4, 1993 pages 69–81
How to Cite
Harrold, F. B. (1993), Variability and Function among Gravette Points from Southwestern France. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 4: 69–81. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.1918.104.22.168
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!