Women in Historical Archeology: The SHA Survey
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Equity Issues for Women in Archeology
5, 1994 pages 213–218
How to Cite
Chester, H., Rothschild, N. A. and Wall, D. d. (1994), Women in Historical Archeology: The SHA Survey. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 5: 213–218. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.19184.108.40.206
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!