Gender and Class in Archeology: Then and Now
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Equity Issues for Women in Archeology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 83–90, January 1994
How to Cite
Reyman, J. E. (1994), Gender and Class in Archeology: Then and Now. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 5: 83–90. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!