Incorporating Heterarchy into Theory on Socio-political Development: The Case from Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Heterarchy and the Analysis of Complex Sciences
6, 1995 pages 101–123
How to Cite
White, J. C. (1995), Incorporating Heterarchy into Theory on Socio-political Development: The Case from Southeast Asia. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 6: 101–123. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.1922.214.171.124
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!