Floodplains and the Development of Complex Society: Comparative Perspectives from the West African Semi-arid Tropics
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Complex Polities in the Ancient Tropical World
9, 1999 pages 151–165
How to Cite
Mclntosh, S. K. (1999), Floodplains and the Development of Complex Society: Comparative Perspectives from the West African Semi-arid Tropics. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 9: 151–165. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.19184.108.40.206
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!