Social Memory, Identity, and Death: An Introduction
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Social Memory, Identity, and Death: Anthropological Perspectives on Mortuary Rituals
10, 2001 pages 1–10
How to Cite
Chesson, M. S. (2001), Social Memory, Identity, and Death: An Introduction. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 10: 1–10. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.2001.10.1.1
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!