Chapter 11. Narratives of Identity and History in Modern Cemeteries of Lima, Peru
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: The Place and Space of Death
11, 2002 pages 167–190
How to Cite
Silverman, H. (2002), Chapter 11. Narratives of Identity and History in Modern Cemeteries of Lima, Peru. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 11: 167–190. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.2002.11.1.167
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!