The Evolution of Authority and Power at Chavín de Huántar, Peru
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Foundations of Power in the Prehispanic Andes
14, 2004 pages 71–89
How to Cite
Rick, J. W. (2004), The Evolution of Authority and Power at Chavín de Huántar, Peru. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 14: 71–89. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.2004.14.071
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!