Dominant Discourses; Lived Experiences: Studying the Archaeology of Children and Childhood
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Children in Action: Perspectives on the Archaeology of Childhoods
15, 2005 pages 115–122
How to Cite
Kamp, K. A. (2005), Dominant Discourses; Lived Experiences: Studying the Archaeology of Children and Childhood. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 15: 115–122. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.2005.15.115
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!