Susan Kent's Vision of a Genuinely Integrated Anthropology
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Integrating the Diversity of Twenty-First Century Anthropology: The Life and Intellectual Legacies of Susan Kent
16, 2006 pages 13–19
How to Cite
Patterson, T. C. (2006), Susan Kent's Vision of a Genuinely Integrated Anthropology. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 16: 13–19. doi: 10.1525/ap3a.2006.16.1.13
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!