CAFO Controversy in the Texas Panhandle Region: The Environmental Crisis of Hog Production
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 14–26, March 1999
How to Cite
Constance, D. H. and Bonanno, A. (1999), CAFO Controversy in the Texas Panhandle Region: The Environmental Crisis of Hog Production. Culture & Agriculture, 21: 14–26. doi: 10.1525/cag.1918.104.22.168
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!