The Tasaday, Which and Whose? Toward the Political Economy of an Ethnographic Sign
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1988 American Anthropological Association
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 261–275, August 1988
How to Cite
Dumont, J.-P. (1988), The Tasaday, Which and Whose? Toward the Political Economy of an Ethnographic Sign. Cultural Anthropology, 3: 261–275. doi: 10.1525/can.1988.3.3.02a00030
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!