Agonistic Exchange: Homeric Reciprocity and the Heritage of Simmel and Mauss
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1989 American Anthropological Association
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 227–259, August 1989
How to Cite
Beidelman, T.O. (1989), Agonistic Exchange: Homeric Reciprocity and the Heritage of Simmel and Mauss. Cultural Anthropology, 4: 227–259. doi: 10.1525/can.1989.4.3.02a00010
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!