Our Master, Our Brother: Lévi-Strauss's Debt to Rousseau
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1990 American Anthropological Association
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 396–413, November 1990
How to Cite
Luhrmann, T. M. (1990), Our Master, Our Brother: Lévi-Strauss's Debt to Rousseau. Cultural Anthropology, 5: 396–413. doi: 10.1525/can.1990.5.4.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Aug 2015.
- Total views: 0
- Total PDF views: 0
- Total HTML views: 0
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.