Sexuality and Cargo Cults: The Politics of Gender and Procreation in West New Britain
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1991 American Anthropological Association
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 230–256, May 1991
How to Cite
Lattas, A. (1991), Sexuality and Cargo Cults: The Politics of Gender and Procreation in West New Britain. Cultural Anthropology, 6: 230–256. doi: 10.1525/can.1991.6.2.02a00070
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!