A Broad(er)side to the Canon Being a Partial Account of a Year of Travel among Textual Communities in the Realm of Humanities Centers and Including a Collection of Artificial Curiosities
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1991 American Anthropological Association
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 385–405, August 1991
How to Cite
Marcus, G. E. (1991), A Broad(er)side to the Canon Being a Partial Account of a Year of Travel among Textual Communities in the Realm of Humanities Centers and Including a Collection of Artificial Curiosities. Cultural Anthropology, 6: 385–405. doi: 10.1525/can.1991.6.3.02a00060
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Nov 2016.
- Total views: 3
- Total PDF views: 2
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.