Comment on Plough, Sword, and Book: The Structure of Human History
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1991 American Anthropological Association
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 406–413, August 1991
Total views since August 2010: 5
How to Cite
Meeker, M. E. (1991), Comment on Plough, Sword, and Book: The Structure of Human History. Cultural Anthropology, 6: 406–413. doi: 10.1525/can.1991.6.3.02a00070
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 1987 [c1978] Çaǧdaş Kavramlar ve Düzenler. Istanbul: Bey an Yayinlari.
- 1988 Plough, Sword, and Book: The Structure of Human History. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- 1955 The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishāq's Sīrat Rasūl Allāh. Lahore: Oxford University Press, Pakistani Branch. , transl.
- 1958 The Muqadimmah: An Introduction to History, translated from the Arabic by Franz Rosenthal. Bollingen Series XLIII. 3 vols. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press. , transl.
- 1964 Ibn Khaldún's Philosophy of History: A Study in the Philosophic Foundation of the Science of Culture. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- 1987 Kafa Kariştiran Kelimeler. Istanbul: Insan Yayinlari.