Living With Medea and Thinking After Freud: Greek Drama, Gender, and Concealments
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1992 American Anthropological Association
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 346–373, August 1992
How to Cite
Gabriel, A. H. (1992), Living With Medea and Thinking After Freud: Greek Drama, Gender, and Concealments. Cultural Anthropology, 7: 346–373. doi: 10.1525/can.1992.7.3.02a00040
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 26 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 27
- Total PDF views: 27
- Total HTML views: 0
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.