The Patronage of Difference: Making Indian Art “Art, Not Ethnology”
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1992 American Anthropological Association
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 395–424, November 1992
How to Cite
Mullin, M. H. (1992), The Patronage of Difference: Making Indian Art “Art, Not Ethnology”. Cultural Anthropology, 7: 395–424. doi: 10.1525/can.1992.7.4.02a00010
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!