Representation and Politics: Contesting Histories of the Iroquois
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1992 American Anthropological Association
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 425–447, November 1992
How to Cite
Landsman, G. and Ciborski, S. (1992), Representation and Politics: Contesting Histories of the Iroquois. Cultural Anthropology, 7: 425–447. doi: 10.1525/can.1992.7.4.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!