First Contact with God: Individualism, Agency, and Revivalism in the Duke of York Islands
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1993 American Anthropological Association
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 279–305, August 1993
How to Cite
Gewertz, D., College, A. and Errington, F. (1993), First Contact with God: Individualism, Agency, and Revivalism in the Duke of York Islands. Cultural Anthropology, 8: 279–305. doi: 10.1525/can.1993.8.3.02a00010
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!