Response to David B. Edwards's “Afghanistan, Ethnography, and the New World Order”: On the Involuntary Redrawing of Our Subject Matter
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1994 American Anthropological Association
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 361–364, August 1994
How to Cite
Mills, M. A. (1994), Response to David B. Edwards's “Afghanistan, Ethnography, and the New World Order”: On the Involuntary Redrawing of Our Subject Matter. Cultural Anthropology, 9: 361–364. doi: 10.1525/can.1994.9.3.02a00070
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!