Maasai on the Lawn: Tourist Realism in East Africa
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1994 American Anthropological Association
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 435–470, November 1994
How to Cite
Bruner, E. M. and Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, B. (1994), Maasai on the Lawn: Tourist Realism in East Africa. Cultural Anthropology, 9: 435–470. doi: 10.1525/can.1994.9.4.02a00010
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!