Panopticon in Poona: An Essay on Foucault and Colonialism
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1995 American Anthropological Association
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 85–98, February 1995
How to Cite
Kaplan, M. (1995), Panopticon in Poona: An Essay on Foucault and Colonialism. Cultural Anthropology, 10: 85–98. doi: 10.1525/can.1995.10.1.02a00040
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!