“These Are the Stories That the Dogs Tell”: Discourses of Identity and Difference in Ethnography and Science Fiction
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 88–118, February 1996
How to Cite
Samuels, D. (1996), “These Are the Stories That the Dogs Tell”: Discourses of Identity and Difference in Ethnography and Science Fiction. Cultural Anthropology, 11: 88–118. doi: 10.1525/can.1996.11.1.02a00040
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!