Speechless Emissaries: Refugees, Humanitarianism, and Dehistoricization
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 377–404, August 1996
How to Cite
Malkki, L. H. (1996), Speechless Emissaries: Refugees, Humanitarianism, and Dehistoricization. Cultural Anthropology, 11: 377–404. doi: 10.1525/can.1996.11.3.02a00050
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!