The Politics of Discursive Authority in Research on the “Invention of Tradition”
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 435–469, November 1996
How to Cite
Briggs, C. L. (1996), The Politics of Discursive Authority in Research on the “Invention of Tradition”. Cultural Anthropology, 11: 435–469. doi: 10.1525/can.1996.11.4.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!