“Indian Blood”: Reflections on the Reckoning and Refiguring of Native North American Identity
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 547–576, November 1996
How to Cite
Strong, P. T. and Van Winkle, B. (1996), “Indian Blood”: Reflections on the Reckoning and Refiguring of Native North American Identity. Cultural Anthropology, 11: 547–576. doi: 10.1525/can.1996.11.4.02a00050
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Sep 2016.
- Total views: 30
- Total PDF views: 29
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.