“Indian Blood”: Reflections on the Reckoning and Refiguring of Native North American Identity
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 547–576, November 1996
How to Cite
Strong, P. T. and Van Winkle, B. (1996), “Indian Blood”: Reflections on the Reckoning and Refiguring of Native North American Identity. Cultural Anthropology, 11: 547–576. doi: 10.1525/can.1996.11.4.02a00050
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!